70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460
24/7 CRISIS HOTLINE
(203) 878 1212
Free and Confidential
CT Toll Free:
Board of Directors
Andrea Asnes, M.D.
Dennis McBride, M.D.
Rep. Themis Klarides
Lisa Diamond Graham
Antonio Vitti (Tony)
Director of Victim Services /
Terms & Conditions
©2011 Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Shopping on Amazon ??
When you shop through Amazon this holiday season, log in and shop through AmazonSmile. 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to the
Rape Crisis Center of Milford!
All you do is follow the link below, log in with your Amazon account, select the Rape Crisis Center of Milford as your chosen organization, and shop!
You will know if you are shopping through AmazonSmile if at the top left of your screen it says:
Supporting: Rape Crisis Center of Milford!
Click HERE to shop through AmazonSMILE!
WHERE DO YOU STAND??
CLICK HERE or on Picture
The mission of the Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc. serving Ansonia, Derby, Milford, Orange, Seymour, Shelton and West Haven is to eliminate violence and sexual assault through education and prevention and to empower victims to regain control of their lives.
Our goal is to provide high quality, comprehensive and culturally competent sexual assault victim services and community education.
- 24/7 FREE and CONFIDENTIAL crisis hotline
- Short-term counseling for victims of sexual assault and their families by counselors trained in crisis intervention techniques
- Personal support and advocacy during hospital, police and court visits
- Bi-lingual and male counselors available
- Referral network for long-term professional counseling, legal assistance and medical assistance
- Personal Safety Program for Pre K-6 grade students
- Safety and Violence Prevention Program for Middle
High School Students include:
Sexual Assault and Consent
Healthy Relationships and Dating Violence
- In-service workshops for community agencies and organizations
- Specialized Police Training for area police departmentst Infation