70 West River Street
Milford, CT 06460
24/7 CRISIS HOTLINE
(203) 878 1212
Free and Confidential
CT Toll Free:
Board of Directors
Andrea Asnes, M.D.
Rep. Themis Klarides
Lisa Diamond Graham
Antonio Vitti (Tony)
Director of Victim Services /
Terms & Conditions
©2011 Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc. All Rights Reserved
On behalf of the Board of Directors, staff, volunteers and the clients we serve, we like to thank Cortney Meng and Milford Bank for their continued support by donating over 25 emergency bags. The bags contain new clothes and toiletries which are provided to victims of sexual assaults.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors, staff and the clients! we would like to extend Congratulations to our newly certified sexual assault advocates. Our advocates are essential in providing support to the staff of the Center to be able to provide the 24/7 hotline services in the seven towns we serve. The volunteers dedication and passion to assist victims is second to none!!
Shopping on Amazon ??
When you shop through Amazon this holiday season, log in and shop through AmazonSmile. 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to the
Rape Crisis Center of Milford!
All you do is follow the link below, log in with your Amazon account, select the Rape Crisis Center of Milford as your chosen organization, and shop!
You will know if you are shopping through AmazonSmile if at the top left of your screen it says:
Supporting: Rape Crisis Center of Milford!
Click HERE to shop through AmazonSMILE!
WHERE DO YOU STAND ??
Click here to see what this campaign
is about and how you can help
The mission of the Rape Crisis Center of Milford, Inc. serving Ansonia, Derby, Milford, Orange, Seymour, Shelton and West Haven is to eliminate violence and sexual assault through education and prevention and to empower victims to regain control of their lives.
Our goal is to provide high quality, comprehensive and culturally competent sexual assault victim services and community education.
- 24/7 FREE and CONFIDENTIAL crisis hotline
- Short-term counseling for victims of sexual assault and their families by counselors trained in crisis intervention techniques
- Personal support and advocacy during hospital, police and court visits
- Bi-lingual and male counselors available
- Referral network for long-term professional counseling, legal assistance and medical assistance
- Personal Safety Program for Pre K-6 grade students
- Safety and Violence Prevention Program for Middle
High School Students include:
Sexual Assault and Consent
Healthy Relationships and Dating Violence
- In-service workshops for community agencies and organizations
- Specialized Police Training for area police departmentst Infation